- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking warehouse associate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload products. You will organize stock, maintain inventory, and process, pack, and ship orders. Keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be inspecting products for defects and reporting damages as needed.
**Schedule would be 4 hrs/day, 5 days/wk**
**Schedule is flexible, ideally someone who could work mornings would be best but not required**
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma preferred
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other
- necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 40 lbs
Colorado Industrial PackagingWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, family-owned, great opportunity to grow!
Colorado Industrial Packaging is a family-owned corrugated box manufacturer and distributor for custom packaging solutions. We manufacture boxes for a wide range of customers and applications including the defense, aerospace, medical, electronics, and other heavy manufacturing industries. We are growing quickly, and are looking for a machine operator that wishes to be a part of our growth with significant opportunity to learn all facets of our manufacturing operation, and be part of a tight-knit, hard-working team.
Transportation and Storage