Seeking Licensed Therapist for Private Practice in Parker
Part-time therapist needed up to 20 hours per week with option to increase hours, if desired. We are seeking a therapist who has experience and enjoys working with children and teens, but can also see adults.
- Provide high quality counseling to clients.
- Be available to work within the hours of Monday 1-7pm, Thursday 1-7pm, and/or Saturday 12-5pm. (Weekday hours are available in addition to the hours above.)
- Facilitate groups based on your area of specialty.
- Be able to work independently, complete SOAP notes in a timely manner.
- Collect copays and session payments for clients at the beginning of sessions if needed (billing is mostly handled outside of session).
- Administering intake paperwork, and paperwork required for billing purposes.
- Client assessments as appropriate.
Provided: Furnished office space with waiting room, restroom, utilities, referrals and billing services.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work/Marriage and Family Therapy/Clinical/Counseling Psychology or a related mental health field is required from an accredited university program.
- Colorado Licensure (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) or eligibility for licensure required. (LSWs will be considered and offered clinical supervision, but client referrals may be limited for those who are not yet clinically licensed.)
-Already In-network with major health insurance companies (Aetna, Anthem, Tricare).
-Specialty training that may include: EMDR, animal assisted therapy (AAT), DBT,
If you are interested in joining, please send a detailed resume or CV, along with a letter of interest, references, and your rate per session to Kelli@kellikorn.com.