A Wellbridge Company
Lone Tree, CO
We are looking for a Program Assistant/Intern to lead our children’s activity based programs!
Who we are:
At Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness, our success hasn't come from a few individuals doing "good" work. Our success is a direct result of our entire team doing great work for our shared goal: to give you the ultimate health club experience. As a group, we're dedicated to providing you with stellar studios, pristine equipment, and personalized service.
What our Program Coordinators are all about:
Our Program Coordinators enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of age who participate in our camp, nursery, and Kid's Club programs. You will assist in directing the activities of our BLAST summer camp throughout the year, while providing a safe environment and appropriate care for campers.
Our leaders have a high level of energy and are creative when coming up with weekly plans, schedules, assisting in the training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value creating an atmosphere for children to be learn, play and grow.
What you’re all about:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities including off-site field trips.
- The idea of marketing and promoting our camp programs to drive participation and meet budget guidelines.
- Experience supervising children ages 5-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.