Color Craft Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Expanding Seattle Aerospace manufacturer of high performance graphics and membrane switch user interface products seeking motivated team member to join us as a production planner.
As a Production Planner, you will be using your skills and expertise to plan operations, sequencing and routing as needed to complete fabrication and assembly operations, designate outside process requirements, look for and note potential manufacturing obstacles. Planners will work closely with internal departments as needed to produce solid documentation regarding special machining, fabrication and/or assembly processes. This role requires previous Planning experience, preferably with Aerospace and AS9100 familiarity. Must demonstrate strong people skills, and have extreme attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop manufacturing work instructions to clearly define the following manufacturing processes: Screen Printing, metal photo processing fabrication, assembly, and out-of-plant requirements.
- Identify where modifications to the work instructions (or other documents) are required to improve quality, reduce cost, and optimize build sequence.
- Analyze product specifications and determine raw material sizes, alloy and quantity based on requirements.
- Keep paperwork organized, safe and adhere to confidentiality requirements.
- Verify all details are accounted for per drawing.
- Ability to look at the project as a whole and in parts to create estimates.
- Update current to planning to new drawing revisions.
- Flow contract requirements through the job plan.
· 3 to 5 years of Manufacturing Planning experience. (1 to 2 years Aerospace experience a plus).
· Ability to understand engineering documents, schematics and specifications.
· Ability to interpret drawings and read/comprehend work instructions.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Color Craft