Opportunity for self-starting, high-achiever to join a fast-growing organization. Color Brands is an international food & beverage distribution company looking for a Salesforce CRM Sales Team Manager to manage our Sales Team within the Salesforce system. www.colorbrands.us
We are seeking a motivated professional with proven Salesforce CRM expertise. You will be responsible for training, driving, directing, and monitoring the Sales Team's Salesforce CRM sales processes and productivity to meet business objectives and sales targets.
This is an office-based position in Chicago, IL.
- Manage process for sales team to drive Opportunities through the Salesforce "process".
- Manage process for sales team Lead conversion and Account management within the Salesforce system.
- Train, monitor and provide sales team strategies for performance improvement with Salesforce Activities.
- Train, support, and monitor workflows for individual users.
- Train users on data cleanliness, internal processes, and new features.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees in Salesforce.
- Track individual and sales team metrics for Activity, productivity and revenue.
- Access and review data for goal setting, sales team review and reporting to executives.
- Expertise using Salesforce CRM for sales with minimum 2 years experience
- Excellence in Salesforce sales process teaching, training, and sales management
- Passion for entrepreneurial business development work
- Ability to multi-task, switch gears, and reprioritize on a regular basis
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Self-starter, focused, and positive
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or relevant field