Opportunity for self-starting, high-achiever to join a fast-growing organization. Color Brands is an international food & beverage distribution company looking to fill a Sales Development Rep position. Candidate will be working within our Salesforce CRM system to increase business with current customers and develop new customers from specific contact lists. The position requires experience with Salesforce CRM or like system, or the ability to pick-up CRM systems quickly and with excellence.
This is an office-based position in Chicago, IL, ideal for someone passionate for sales with strong CRM skills. www.colorbrands.us
- Drive sales Opportunities through the Salesforce sales "process", and generate Orders.
- Convert assigned Leads to Accounts, and develop those accounts to create sales Opportunities.
- Continuously develop new sales Opportunities from current Account base.
- Interface with and support the global sales team on new customer development worldwide.
- Maintain a highly active, data-clean Salesforce workflow.
- Deliver new Account, Order and sales revenue productivity.
- Salesforce experience and/or ability for excellence with CRM sales process
- Motivation for sales success and ambition for its rewards
- Comfort and talent for verbal sales and communication (i.e. on the phone)
- Strong technical skills: writing emails, working in Microsoft Excel, and online platforms
- Ability to multi-task, switch gears, and reprioritize on a regular basis
- Self-starter, focused, and positive
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required