Junior Graphic Designer
Color Brands Chicago, IL
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Color Brands is an international food & beverage distribution company looking to grow our team by adding a Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will conceptualize and create outstanding visuals related to the most famous American food and beverage brands.
This is an office-based position in Chicago, IL.
- Work closely with the Design Manager to assist in different design projects and 360° creative campaigns for both print and digital mediums.
- Utilize graphic design skills to produce a variety of work including:
- Prepare files for print as product labeling
- Organize and manage digital assets
- Collaborate with team to develop projects as product design, creation of new brands, tradeshows around the world...
- Take art direction from the Design Manager and different teams.
- Other creative design duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of design experience
- Basic understanding of design principles as they relate to digital marketing (color, layout, use of imagery, typography, etc.).
- Passionate about visual communication and translating storytelling into compelling visual solutions.
- A brilliant portfolio, which includes print and digital work examples across different channels.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- After Effects, Premier Pro and Rhinoceros or Sketchup is a plus
- Super energetic and creative with strong organizational skills to handle all photo submissions and large quantities of art files
- A motivated individual who can handle the fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest design standards
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- An affinity for consumer package goods.
- Experience with nutrition labels is a plus
- Extra Superpowers: illustration, video editing, and 3D.
We also believe in creating a collaborative team environment by hosting weekly happy hours, stocking our shelves with snacks and beverages from our brand partners, and providing our employees a monthly spending limit for team social outings.
Color BrandsWhy Work Here?
Join a rapidly growing West Loop-based company with excellent career growth potential in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Color Brands distributes leading consumer brands to premium retail and distribution customers worldwide. We specialize in the export of food, beverage, and nutrition items – some of the world’s most famous brands – to 70+ countries. We are headquartered in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago in a renovated warehouse loft with access to the incredible West Loop food scene and the Morgan L line station. We provide compelling brand and customer solutions driven by technology, innovation, and a truly global reach. Outside our Chicago office, we have sales team members located around the world to focus on key markets such as Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. We also believe in creating a collaborative team environment by hosting weekly happy hours, stocking our shelves with snacks and beverages from our brand partners, and providing our employees a monthly spending limit for team social outings.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Color Brands