Territory Account Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you the type of worker who likes exploring new frontiers and gains satisfaction from tackling challenging initiatives? Are you looking for a long-lasting career where your earning potential, growth, and advancement coincide with your hard work? Now’s the time to consider a career with Colony Hardware.
Our Territory Account Managers help the construction industry and trades reach new heights and accomplish amazing feats. To do this, you will lead the conversation and educate the customer about Colony’s unmatched customer service, vast inventory, and expedient delivery capabilities.
Life at Colony:
Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
A Little About Your Day:
- From day-to-day, you will call on job sites and meet with owners and executives, superintendents, project managers, engineers, contractors, and other key players with buying influence in the construction space. This means your office might be your vehicle, a construction site, a job trailer, a power plant, or a corporate office.
- You will provide product demonstrations, training seminars, and participate in trade events independently and in partnership with product specialists, vendors, and customers.
- Operating in a consultative fashion, you will act as a true solution provider to customers and their evolving needs.
- To maximize success, you will work to seamlessly integrate regional-and-company-wide sales initiatives and product-specific goals into your strategy.
This Might Be the Opportunity for You If:
It’s important to you to have a career where every day looks a little different than the last. You see the world as your office. You love being a road warrior, thinking on your feet, and rolling with the punches.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is the foundation of your work ethic. You are results-driven and adept at utilizing technology and data to support your success strategy. You are also skilled at developing and nurturing relationships as a means to success.
- You love winning and are innately competitive. You refuse to compromise your integrity to make a “sale”.
- Paying attention to the details is engrained in who you are. Doing it right is as important as doing it with a sense of urgency. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You’re happy to know we offer a base salary, but your competitive nature is here for the commission check.
We Can Offer You:
We value performance that exhibits a high sense of urgency, coupled with attention to detail and a strong customer service orientation! We also care about the welfare of our employees, which is why our salary and benefits are competitive. Colony’s benefits include:
Base salary + Commission plan, unlimited earnings potential.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance (company paid!), FSA/HSA, 401k with a company match, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Competitive PTO and paid holidays
A monthly car allowance
Company-provided PPE as required
Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
Colony Hardware CorporationWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.