Kitchen & Bath Designer
- Expired: July 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you find yourself designing your family and friend’s kitchens and bathrooms and enjoy building relationships with your customers, then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a kitchen & bath designer in our New Castle, DE showroom. This individual should have strong sales ability, design experience, and superior customer service skills.
Our wide range of stone-related products from around the world, including granite, marble, onyx, travertine, quartz set you up for success. We also offer an array of tile products to help your clients take their space to the next level. Whether they need a kitchen countertop, a bathroom vanity, a fireplace surround or anything else imaginable, you will be able to provide your clients with our signature meticulous style and paramount quality.
Colonial Marble and Granite is a family owned business providing design and fabrication of natural and manufactured stone products for residential and commercial properties. Founded in 2008 our mission is to offer the greatest selection of materials at the lowest prices available with the highest quality installation. We take pride in our amazing price points, speedy fabrication and installation time. These offerings, combined with our first-class customer service, create an unmatched experience for all our customers and partners.
- Capitalize on the traffic being driven into our one of a kind showroom from our extensive advertising campaigns
- Consultative selling with customers to review their projects measurements and the aesthetic they are looking for
- Provide customers the necessary information on natural stone, quartz and tile products to educate them and aid them in their purchase
- Build customer confidence by offering practical suggestions to help the customers envision our products within their home and business.
- Provide customers with different packages available to complete their purchase
- Follow up on customer leads to increase conversion of potential purchasers to satisfied customers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong work ethic with drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent people person, works well with others in fast-paced commission sales environment
- Eye for Design: Ability to distinguish and put together various styles/colors/textures
- Open to learning and growing independently and from sales coaching
- Strong communication skills, detailed oriented and highly organized
- Works well under high pressure with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Commission on sales
- Flexible schedule
- At least 2 years in kitchen and bathroom design & sales required
- Previous interior design experience is required
- Previous experience as a showroom sales representative is a plus!
- Strong sales skills and ability to build customer relationships
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Willing to work retail hours, including weekends
Colonial Marble and Granite
AddressNew Castle, DE
ConstructionView all jobs at Colonial Marble and Granite