District General Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
Colonial Life, a nationalworksite voluntarybenefits communication and enrollment company, specializing in bottom-line impacting employer and HR services, is looking for a new district general agent with long-term career interests.
We have more than 75 years experience and a strong reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits. Colonial Life will provide access to sales and leadership training along with dependable home office support to guide you through the process of growing your own business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential.
This District General Agent opportunity involves:
- Growing Colonial Lifes market share in your local community
- Recruiting and developing a team of sales reps and assistant managers with support from your company-provided recruiting partners
- B2B sales and consulting through prospecting business owners and decision makers
- Field training and conducting appointments with clients and new contracted agents
- Conducting sales team meetings and orientation of new agents
- Participating in company provided training for recruiting, sales skills and leadership development
Recommended experience, skills and motivations:
- Strong work ethic and passion for leadership
- Business owner mindset
- Driving consistent activity and results
- Life and Health Insurance License
(Required for contracting and appointment, but can be obtained during the onboarding process)
Access to training and development will be provided as part of a structured onboarding and development system known as District Development Program. This is an independent contractor position and your appointment to Colonial Life will be determined by a mutually beneficial selection process and leadership analysis.
Colonial Life Core Values
Live with Integrity
Believe in Teamwork
Do whats right, every time
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?