*We are looking for true team Managers!*
What does an Agency Development Manager (ADM) do?
As an ADM, your primary function is to aid the DGA (District General Agent, your manager) in all aspects of agency development. A quick breakdown of what that could look like is below, but subject to change depending on the needs of your DGA or need of the agency at any given time:
- Training New Employees-20%
- Service Existing Accounts-20%
- New Sales-20%
- Professional Development-15%
In addition, you would be a valuable partner in attending networking events, creating training programs and guidelines to new employees, expanding products and services to existing clients, and traveling to regional career fairs or product fairs, and conducting presentations to potential new business clients.
Why chose Colonial?
- ADM's get a slice of the pie when your ASR's make a sales!! Who wouldn't like that?
- RESIDUAL INCOME!!!
- Get Paid in Advance!!! Even before your client pays their bill, our ADM's are being paid the following week. No more waiting around for several months before getting paid.
- Training Bonuses! Our ADMS are truly reaping the benefits of a proven training program at both the regional and local agency level. Plus, we offer up an additional $1000 (or more) bonus for those who qualify in their first 30 days (ask for more details).
- Colonial ADM's earn more!! Our bonus structure is most favorable to our Agents, but as an ADM, you get a slice of the pie too!
- It Cost the Employer nothing!! Our Sales Agents are truly able to walk into a meeting with a business owner and say "It doesn't cost you anything!" Who couldn't sell that?
- Pre-established Accounts!! We are split into 9 Districts here in Nebraska and Iowa. Most of our DGA's have over 30 years of experience in the field. Why is that important? Because they wanting to mentor the right people in order to service their accounts and build on existing business! As an ADM, you are going to be looked at as the next DGA and asked to take on the responsibility to develop into that true 'Insurance Professional'.
Who would be a great fit?
- If you are stuck just as a Sales Rep, and not been given to move up in your current situation, this could be perfect for you.
- If you are a Sales Professional, but looking to build join a better corporate structure where you are in control of your own success, this is a great opportunity.
- If you love the idea of building a team and having full autonomy in their success or like the idea of training people to be the best they can be, this could be a great role for you.