Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Colonial Jewelers, in Downtown Frederick, MD, we are going through an exciting time of expansion and growth and we’re looking to add to our amazing team. We are a locally owned, family business and are seeking candidates who value that in their career choices.
We offer excellent hours and schedule for retail as well as competitive pay and benefits. Our regular schedule is:
Tuesday-Friday 9:30-6:15 and Saturday 9-5:15
*We are closed on Sundays and Mondays to give our entire staff a 2-day break*
Our Customer Service Specialist is a critical part of our highly regarded jewelry repair department. This person is responsible for dealing directly with customers in need of jewelry repair services, communicating with our master craftsman to ensure that instructions and timelines are clear, ordering parts and supplies, entering all job data into our system, managing and monitoring repairs through the process, maintaining contact with customers and initiating regular follow up to ensure satisfaction. In addition, our Customer Service Specialist provides critical support to other ‘back-of-the-house’ functions including inventory control, special orders and communications.
We are looking for a mature, hard-working, self-driven, reliable professional who understands the importance of the customer experience in the luxury market, who appreciates the value of a diverse team, who has a genuine passion for gems and jewelry and for the customers who love them, and who chooses results over excuses.
The ideal candidate for our Customer Service Specialist position will have:
· A MINIMUM of 2 years of fine jewelry experience, with extensive training in repair take-in and evaluation preferred
· A strong working knowledge of precious metals, diamonds and gemstones and jewelry construction
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer/data entry skills, including a high-level working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and experience with retail point of sale software
· A proven track record of working productively with a wide range of team members and customers
· Confidence to take both direction and initiative to get a job done
· A high degree of flexibility and a willingness to pitch in wherever needed in the interest of customer satisfaction
· Natural curiosity and a strong drive to learn and grow
· A positive, optimistic outlook and a genuine respect for self and others
We look forward to talking with you about your interest in our company and in this position!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Colonial JewelersWhy Work Here?
We want you to be a part of our family. We love our customers and what we do!
Colonial Jewelers is a 4th generation retail jewelry store in beautiful, Downtown Frederick, MD. We carry a wide price range of jewelry with the emphasis on only quality jewelry that we can be proud to sell.
1 South Market Street FrederickFrederick, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Colonial Jewelers