Warehouse Department Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Warehouse Operations- Department Supervisor
Full-Time | Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday (6pm-2:30am)
Assist in directing and coordinating activities of the Operations Department through the oversight of the Warehouse Management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain proper staffing and proper coverage for the inbound work load - responsible for assisting in interviewing candidates and communicating with Human Resources regarding candidate feedback and hiring
- Assist is training and management of staff
- Ensure that all proper procedures are upheld consistently via department monitoring & random order audits
- Ensure that all orders are processed and correct at the end of each shift
- Maintain clear communication with all departments and the sales force - written & verbal, via email , in-person or phone
- Predict and communicate any issues or problems
- Navigate virtual meetings, email, department software & Zoom phone
- Attend meetings with Management, compiling updates for the group and providing solutions to issues that may arise
- Attend & assist with daily team meetings
Who is Colonial Electric?
We are Colonial Electric Supply, the #1 supplier of commercial electrical and lighting components in the tri-state area.
Our Team - At 500 strong and growing, our team is the fastest and smartest in the lighting and electrical supply business, with the most contracts because we love to win! If you've read this far, we're betting you like to win too.
A Delightfully Simple Work Culture - You'll enjoy Colonial Electric because our workspaces and people form a family culture-very different from the corporate world. We are always looking to promote from within and due to our dedicated training team, many have been promoted within the first year!
Work-Life Balance: We are privately-owned and led by men and women of strong character. That means we value the health and happiness of the people who work with us. We've made work-life balance a point of pride for 90 years. Back in 1925, we called it "respect." Everyone who joins Colonial Electric is a respected member of our team.
Check Out our Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401(k) for Comfortable Retirement - For every $1.00 you save, Colonial Electric contributes $0.25.
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance At Zero Cost
Colonial offers many additional benefits for employees and their families! Feel free to inquire about our complete benefits guide during the interview process.
Colonial Electric SupplyKing of Prussia, PA
Transportation and StorageView All Colonial Electric Supply Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.