This is a remote position.
ColoWrap is on a mission to transform colonoscopy. The Company has developed a non-invasive approach to facilitate endoscope advancement using controlled, external abdominal compression. The Company’s flagship product, the ColoWrap Colonoscopy Compression Device is a single-use abdominal device worn by the patient during the exam that applies targeted, adjustable compression to mitigate scope looping. Use of ColoWrap reduces procedure times, improves patient outcomes, and eliminates the significant safety risks associated with the current status quo approach of staff-applied manual abdominal pressure. ColoWrap is currently cleared in the United States and usage is expanding rapidly. The Company recently was awarded a Phase I SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) grant by the National Science Foundation to support additional R&D focused on specific use cases and patient populations.
- Provide education and consultation to endoscopy staff and physicians in support of end-user needs
- Lead ColoWrap Pilots in endoscopy units including (but not limited to): assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support Pilots; assist with the development of Pilot Plans that includes stated goals and outcomes; work with endoscopy staff during live colonoscopies to train staff and physicians; collect anonymized procedure data and import into Company’s CRM
- Follow-up with customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs Account management including maintaining customer data and information in the Company’s CRM system
- Work with the Company’s inside sales team to advise client on obtaining committee approval for the product and purchasing.
- Train new clinical consultants and field staff when requested
- Attend local, regional and national trade shows as requested
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about improving endoscopy care. The ideal candidate is someone who gets stuff done, moves fast, loves working collaboratively; a self-driven go-getter with curiosity and great attention to detail. In addition, below are the professional qualifications and skills required to succeed in this role:
- Min. 2-5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or certified Endoscopy Technician. Endoscopy experience required. Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) preferred
- Experience applying manual pressure and repositioning patients during colonoscopy
- Knowledge of the causes and consequences of muscular skeletal injury risk among GI staff
- Formalized end-user education/in-service and trial experience preferred
- Prior experience supporting medical devices preferred
- High level of business acumen and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with health care staff to include hospital leadership, physicians, nurses, and any support personnel
- Customer focused
- Computer literacy: Comfortable with Windows, MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), and networks. Zoom, Teams and CRM’s a plus
- Current driver’s license, insurance and acceptable driving record
- Is willing to submit to a background check, including verification of past employment, criminal history, professional licensures history, drug test, and driving record.
- Maintain vendor credentialing requirements with immunizations and related medical requirements – Company covers costs of vendor credentialing
Besides working with a company at the forefront of medical innovation, you can:
- Further develop leadership and education skills
- Expand on your passion for quality improvement and ensuring the safety of endoscopy staff and patients
- Continue to interact with peers in an endoscopy setting without direct patient care responsibilities
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Company-covered society membership and educational development can be earned
Availability and Travel Requirements
- This role will require you to be in the field 70% of the time
- Live within one hour of a major US airport for air travel needs (including willingness to fly regional jets) and have access to reliable transportation for assignments four hours or less from home
ColoWrap, LLCDurham, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.