- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Collinson is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behavior to drive revenue and value for its clients. We provide unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travelers, creating and delivering products and services that increase customer engagement, loyalty and value.
Collinson has brought innovation to the market for over 25 years, from launching Priority Pass™, the first independent global VIP lounge access program, to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct. Today, we continue to invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we deliver superior customer experiences.
Collinson is the world-leading provider of lifestyle membership programs and travel enhancement products. With a tiered product range tailored to the needs of financial and other service providers, we help clients to differentiate their products, drive acquisition, optimize brand offerings and retain valuable customers globally.
What does a Human Resource Coordinator do?
As an integral part of the People & Culture team, perform many of the human resources functional tasks including but not limited to benefit administration, employment verifications, on-boarding, recruiting and payroll processing and reporting. This position will interact with all employees at all levels and must have a great customer service disposition, be efficient and highly organized.
The People and Culture Coordinator will have outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and technical skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the coordinator should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
Your duties will include and are not limited to the following activities and tasks:
- · Provide excellent customer service in response to all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- · Create, maintain, and update a system to organize both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- · Assist with the recruitment process as needed and may include screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and performing reference and background checks.
- · Schedule temporary staff as needed, submit temporary time and verify and approve invoices.
- · Assist with performance management procedures.
- · Support and actively engage with CSR efforts and employee events
- · Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding activities including requirement of all appropriate paperwork
- · Update and maintain new hire documentation and may include assisting with policy construction and/or modification
- · Update and maintain HRIS records timely and accurately with information of new staff, changes, terminations, etc.
- · Produce and submit reports on general HR activity as required.
- · Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- · Back up and support payroll function, including processing payrolls in Paychex, assisting with inquiries on time and attendance and other
- · Assist with benefit open enrollment, reconcile benefits statements, prepare benefits packages, and assist with auditing elections and enrollments.
- · Provide administrative support to the People & Culture team in all related matters.
- · Assists with the administration of FMLA and COBRA and other specific HR related governance, including maintenance of required documentation.
- · Assist with other HR related items such as reporting, audits, processing invoices, metrics
- · Support other assigned functions.
How will you add value?
- · A minimum of 3 years in a Human Resources related function
- · Proven experience in an HR coordinator function to include but not limited to: HRIS administration, employee benefit coordination, and on-boarding.
- · Payroll and HRIS software experience required; preferably Paychex Flex.
- · Must possess a general knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations, including I-9 documentation, FMLA, COBRA and ADA.
- · Strong sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines and respond promptly.
- · Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing priorities as required; being detail oriented is essential.
- · Proven efficiencies in organization skills.
- · Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- · An ability to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive information, and to perform work with integrity and professionalism.
- · Advanced working experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Professional
- · Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- · PHR certification a plus.
You can look forward to a competitive salary and benefit plan including but not limited to:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, life & LTD insurance for employees
- Bonus Scheme
- 100% match to your 401k deferrals (limited) with 100% vesting at 6 months
- Supplemental Insurance including STD, additional Life
- Priority Pass Membership
- Global Mentoring Program
- Wellness Programs
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travelers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 30 years experience, with offices located across the globe, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing over 2,000 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception, from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access program, Priority Pass, to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences. To find out more about any of our businesses and brands visit https://www.collinsongroup.com.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes employer paid medical insurance within 30 days and 100% match on 401k after 6 months.
BusinessView all jobs at Collinson Group
Get fresh Revenue Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.