This individual will be responsible to analyze and document end-to-end processes, identify areas of improvements, suggest solutions and best practices across all Collinson’s Divisions. The ideal candidate should have a background in Software Development or Operations Management.
The ideal candidate should have a background in Software Development or Operations Management.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
· Proactively identify issues and develop recommendations;
· Lead collaborative sessions with stakeholders to understand and document business requirements and technical specifications;
- Analyze and manipulate data using spreadsheets; pivot tables, MS Access, and other tools;
- Clearly communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Conduct functional testing on new developments;
- Configure CRM, web and e-commerce platforms; and
- Support the Business Technology Team in other tasks.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with operations or product management.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and manage workload based on project deadlines and priorities.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Project or other project management tools.
· Proficiency with Pivot Tables and other data analysis tools.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· High standards of conduct and professionalism.
· Self-motivated and able to work with a team.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Experience with SQL Databases is preferred.
· Experience in Salesforce a plus.
· Experience in Agile Methodology a plus.
· Bi-lingual (US English and Latin American Spanish) a plus.
· AWS Certification a plus.
· DevOps knowledge a plus.
Likely current background:
· Working in a Business Analyst position involved in cross-functional projects.
· Comfortable working within a small team environment.