Construction Management Internship
Fall 2023 Internship- Stockton, CA
CECI currently has internship opportunities to allow you to gain on-the-job experience and undertake the same responsibilities as our full-time employees. Here, you’ll learn directly from our subject matter experts, grow your knowledge, and contribute to a range of challenging projects. Our hands-on approach to learning will prepare you for success after you complete your education.
Our goal is to provide related work experience for students in their field of study with the potential of offering a full-time career following their graduation.
- The timeframe for this internship is from August 2023-December 2023
- This position is not available for remote-work
- Intern must be available 4 days out of the week for a minimum of 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday. Weekends are not available.
- Relocation packages are not offered
What You'll Do
- Understands the overall structure of the business, including the construction process from pursuit to completion, customer goals, and all other aspects of the company.
- Rotates through our office departments (Estimating, Project Management, Design, Safety, Renewables, etc.) while learning all aspects of the electrical construction industry.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems
- Assist in assigned department with various clerical tasks
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Shadow multiple positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Communicates, coordinates, or directs the client’s needs to the appropriate estimator, engineer, or project manager.
- May perform routine quantity take-offs and calculations.
- Other responsibilities as directed by manager(s).
What You'll Bring
- Must be enrolled in school and working towards a degree in construction management, civil, electrical or mechanical engineering or a related engineering field.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Collins ElectricStockton, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.