Experience in financial statement compilation and reporting process as well as audit response and remediation in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and/or Statements of Federal Financial Accounting Standards (SFFAS).
- Provide support for the oversight and issuance of guidance, business rules, process workflows, and implementation of audit response strategy.
- Provide on-going program support to track and report all internal and external audit performance. Provide support for the management of the Provided By Client (PBC) list and assist the DON with identifying supporting artifacts, retrieving them in a timely manner and performing Quality Control to reduce follow-up and scrub Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Strong writing skills.
- Tracking tasks and performing the necessary follow-through to execute through completion.
- Strong meeting coordination and meeting minutes skills.
- Strong proficiency in Financial Management, Accounting and/or Audits.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- 'Strong proficiency with MS Applications, e.g. Word, PPT and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Client States college or university in Business, Accounting or Finance