We are seeking a Local & Long Distance Drivers - Household Moving Class A, B & Non CDL to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
About the Job:
As a driver for Collins Brothers Moving & Storage, an Agent for Atlas Van Lines, you will be driving trucks to transport and deliver household goods as well as commercial furniture and equipment.
* Responsibility for transporting household goods/commercial equipment and furniture from origin to destination
* Actively participate in moving materials, equipment, furniture, household goods and packing and of valuables as well as hard-to-move items
* Inspecting truck for defects before and after trips, submitting truck condition reports
* Prolonged periods of standing, bending, stretching, and heavy lifting
* Maintaining driver logs and daily vehicle inspection reports according to FMCSA regulations
* Complying with all safety, OSHA and DOT regulations including drug-free workplace initiatives
* Must have a valid Class A, B or non-CDL license
* Must have prior experiencing operating trucks in real-world environments
* Should be comfortable working in various weather conditions
* Applicants may be subjected to a background check and drug screening prior to any offer of employment
* Good driving record required.
* Must be capable of long periods of sitting, standing, bending, stretching, and repetitive heavy lifting
Collins Brothers is a full service moving and storage company that has been in business for over 100 years We handle both domestic and International relocation's.
We service COD household markets, corporate household markets, commercial markets, hospitality markets, healthcare markets, etc. as well as provide several types of storage services.
Collins Brothers Moving & Storage is in strict compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws.
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or non-job related disability.