Senior Systems and Certification Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sr. Systems and Certification Engineer to join our team at Collinear Group. As a Sr. Systems and Certification Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our clients and ensuring the certification of aerospace systems in highly regulated environments. Your expertise and experience certifying complex systems with design practices considering system level performance and aerospace certification requirements - such as ARP4754, DO-178, DO-254, DO-160, 14CFR 23/25/29/33/35 and MIL-STDs - will support our mission to make complex aerospace and defense product lifecycles elegantly simple, bending the industry cost curve.
- Developing systems and component level requirements for design and verification within the Systems Engineering and Certification operating group and projects.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to develop qualification plans and artifacts required for compliance to satisfy regulatory agencies.
- Collaborating with engineers to define requirements and interfaces for custom components.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- 10+ years experience in large scale systems design and certification environments
- Advanced experience in design practices with consideration for system level performance and aerospace certification requirements including SAE ARP4754, RTCA/DO-178, RTCA/DO-254, RTCA/DO-160, 14CFR 23/25/29/33/35 and MIL-STDs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate teamwork across functions
- Experience with requirement management tools such as DOORS or Jama
- Experience in a FAA-regulated environment
- Some ability to work onsite in our Puget Sound service area.
Join a highly-talented community of like-minded peers practiced at accomplishing big goals. Work on high-impact projects to transform aerospace while developing new skills, insights, connections, and experience.
For this position, Collinear offers a salary range of $144,000 to $165,000 (DOE) with bonus and profit sharing programs, health insurance, HSA contributions, a 401(k) program with company contributions, nine paid holidays, 15 days of PTO accrued per year, non-prescribed amount of sick leave, flexible schedules and remote working capabilities, and multiple company-sponsored employee events - all in support of creating an employee-focused company.
Collinear GroupRenton, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.