- Posted: over a month ago
Colliflower Inc.is a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of fluid connectors has an opening for a Warehouse Associate position in our Trainer, PA location.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Colliflower has been in business since 1951 and has an excellent reputation for giving exceptional customer service and selling high quality hose conveyance products. Colliflower fabricates and sells a wide variety of fluid connector products including: hydraulic & pneumatic hoses, metric, tube, & brass fittings, quick couplings, adapters, and accessories. Colliflower has 33 stores on the east coast, with plans to grow.
The Warehouse Associate position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for advancement, is dedicated, has a mechanical aptitude, likes to work with their hands, has great customer service skills, initiative to learn the product and business, and work in a team environment.
To be a good fit for this opportunity, the candidate should have some customer service experience and/or warehouse experience. While it is not necessary to have knowledge about hoses and fittings the candidate will need a strong desire to learn about the products and have aptitude to understand applications of the product. We are looking for someone who has a friendly personality, with a desire to learn new things, has great problem-solving skills, and motivation to help out wherever needed.
- Pull, pick, and prepare orders for shipment
- Ensure that orders are completed accurately and shipped promptly
- Work with equipment to safely cut hose product orders
- Follow quality control procedures to verify and check all orders picked
- Comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and process all inventory
- Manage inventory records to ensure that records accurately reflect actual inventory.
- Assist with receiving products, unloading trucks and stocking products
- May assist with the delivery of parts by driving company vehicle
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and outside sales personnel. where applicable
- Assist with all areas of the store, if needed.
- Maintain warehouse facility - clean, sweep, and organize work areas, making sure that warehouse is safe and accessible.
- Good attention to detail
- Solid reading skills and math skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to understand and execute written, oral or diagram form instructions.
- Proficiency with computer systems and data entry
- "Can do" attitude - willing to handle multiple tasks and problem solve.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Reliable Transportation and/or Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 1-2 years prior customer service or warehouse experience
- Mechanical Aptitude a plus!
- Must be able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 150 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull and climb
- Manual Dexterity required for operating machinery
- Work performed in a shop/warehouse environment, with occasional outdoor exposure during the workday
- Routinely uses standard office equipment
- Exposed to several elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable (i.e., noise from equipment and temperature fluctuations depending on the season)
- May work at different workstations as production and shipping needs require
Colliflower's vision is to be the Best Fluid Connector Distributor in the World. Every day we strive to: Exceed the expectations, always do the right thing, solve every problem with the best solution, grow smart, continuously improve our processes, and add value, offer employees rewarding careers, and ensure that every contact with us is a positive experience.
A Total Compensation package is offered including: Competitive Pay, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Ins., LTD, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Discounts, and More!
Visit our website to learn more: Colliflower.com
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMarcus Hook, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Colliflower Inc