Store Manager Trainee/Parts Specialist
Colliflower Inc., a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of hoses and fittings has an immediate opening for a Store Manager Trainee. The hours of this position are Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5:00PM. Local travel and reliable transportation required.
Colliflower has been in business since 1951 and has an excellent reputation for providing excellent customer service and high quality hose conveyance products. Colliflower fabricates and sells a wide variety of fluid connector products including hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, metric, tube, and brass fittings, quick couplings, adapters, and accessories. Colliflower has over 35 stores in 7 states with plans of additional expansion.
This position is an excellent opportunity to learn the fluid connector business and Colliflower's operations. Education and training will include business operations, customer service, inventory, sales, product, hose assembly, facility management and other areas of a Colliflower store. Training for this position will take place in different store and hub locations to meet the developmental needs of the role.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely, professional & courteous manner
- Identify proper product solution for customer under the guidance of the Store Manager
- Address customer issues and resolve under the guidance of the Store Manager
- Use the Colliflower’s Vision and Guiding Principles in handling all customer interactions
- Provide potential sale leads and information to Store Manager; actively participate in customer capture programs
- Start and engage in Colliflower’s internal training programs within three months of start date
- Actively promote all company products and services
Hose Assembly & Facility Management
- Assemble product and crimp hoses to manufacturer’s recommendation under guidance of the Store Manager
- Assist Store Manager with waste and cost reduction
- Perform duties related to maintaining a safe, organized, and clean store
- Assist Store Manager with routine facility maintenance
Inventory & Product Management
- Handle deliveries, unpack product, stock and cleans shelves
- Perform inventory projects as directed by Store Manager
- Track inventory and order product
- Maintain product displays
- Perform shipping/receiving duties
- Process sales transactions
- Assist Store Manager with recording transactions related to invoices, stock transfers, and inventory levels
- Consistently and accurately complete timecard
- Ensure that intellectual property is confidential, maintained, and secure
- Perform other duties as required by Store Manager or Regional Support Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess good customer service skills
- Possess proficient oral and written communication skills
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Possess a quality work ethic
- Possess proficient organizational skills
- Possess proficient math skills; ability to read and interpret tape measure and know/learn metrics
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Must be able to lift, push & pull up to 150lbs
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, and climb
- Manual dexterity required to operate machinery and tools
- Work performed in a workshop environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment (i.e.: computers, phones, fax machines) as well as hand and power tools (i.e.: hose saws, pliers, box cutters, tape measure, and crimping machine)
- Exposed to several elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable (i.e.: noise from equipment and occasional odor that comes from cutting rubber hose)
Colliflower, is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Colliflower IncAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.