Customer Service Representative / Fluid Connectors and Fittings
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Colliflower Inc., a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of fluid connectors has an immediate opening for a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative at our Opa Locka, FL Headquarters location. The hours of this position are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday.
Colliflower has been in business since 1951 and has an excellent reputation for giving exceptional customer service and selling high-quality hose conveyance products. Colliflower fabricates and sells a wide variety of fluid connector products including hydraulic & pneumatic hoses, metric, tube, & brass fittings, quick couplings, adapters, and accessories. Currently, Colliflower has 33 stores on the east coast with plans to add more.
Provide excellent customer service to maximize sales for new and existing accounts. Specifically, analyze requests, provide quotes, process orders, and all other internal functions to support sales.
- Maximize Sales by providing excellent customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, professional & courteous manner
- Engage in technical discussions and if needed demonstrate product with customers
- Identify customer needs, offer technical assistance where needed and provide appropriate solutions/proposals
- Respond positively to customer complaints and resolve them efficiently
- Use literature, appropriate web sites & sales aids to assist customers
- Ensure that all interactions with vendors & customers are positive
- Actively promote all Colliflower products & services
- Create customer awareness of the entire fluid connector product offering
- Place purchase orders with vendors when appropriate or necessary
- Provide administrative & inventory management support
- Develop cost estimates, process all quotes & sales orders and all other internal documentation
- Proficiency with math, measurements and understanding metrics
- Schedule shipping & receiving to ensure minimum turnaround time
- Answer phone & transfer to appropriate person when needed
- Perform other tasks or special projects as directed by supervisor
- Maintain proper communication with support staff & management
- Provide prospective leads and customer information to outside sales personnel
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes/developments of product line
- Assist Store Managers & Salesmen with product proposals & needs
- Adhere to all Colliflower, Inc. standards & policies
- Assist in house Parker Store when necessary
- High School or Equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Customer-first work ethic and be willing to "exceed the expectations"
- Ability to work without direct supervision and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent communication, customer service, and phone manner skills
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Self-Starter and Self-Motivated attitude
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Possess good organization skills
- Possess basic computer & Internet skills
Colliflower’s vision is to be the Best Fluid Connector Distributor in the World.
Every day we strive to:
Exceed the expectations, Always do the right thing, Solve every problem with the best solution, Grow smart, Continuously improve our processes and add value, Offer employees rewarding careers, and Ensure that every contact with us is a positive experience.
A Total Compensation package is offered including: Competitive Pay, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Ins., LTD, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Discounts, and More!
Check us out on our website: Colliflower.com "Exceeding Expectations since 1951!"
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Colliflower Inc