Graphic Designer (Social Advertising Experience)
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Collier.Simon is an independent, full-service creative agency in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. We work with our client partners to develop creative solutions that truly move the needle. Clients range from Fortune 500-type household names to up-and-comers across a variety of industries / verticals.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with 3+ years experience in digital advertising (concepting and producing ads for social and digital channels).
This role is a match for someone who:
- Is passionate about design, advertising and digital marketing
- Finds joy in details and likes hands-on work, but can also push designs forward with minimal oversight.
- Is skilled at concepting and executing across multiple mediums and platforms (social, digital, web, with an interest in branding)
- Has experience with designing for social-first, performance campaigns (grabbing consumer's attention and inspiring action within noisy feed environment)
- Has a strong understanding of various social static and digital display banner formats and sizes.
- Has strong knowledge and skills with typography, information design/layout
- Values pixel-perfection and organized files
- Has great taste and an eye for copy
Above all, we are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for design and a relentless desire to dig in and create great work. This role is perfect for someone looking to grow with an agency and create work for multiple clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Concepting and producing creative ads (motion and static) across social and digital platforms
- Producing final design files for digital campaign assets, including executing design layouts for digital banners, paid social, app assets and more.
- Designing and crafting sales decks and sales material (one-sheets, etc)
- Partnering with art directors, designers and copywriters to manage and implement design and copy changes quickly and accurately
- Implementing design and copy changes to files quickly and accurately.
- Preparing final files for delivery / handoff
- Contributing to original design projects
- It would be amazing if you ALSO have print experience with signage, table top prints, event paraphernalia
- 1-3 years related design experience at a creative agency, in-house creative department, or similar environment
- Experience with design / production design of digital banners, paid social assets
- Experience with Figma and motion design is a plus
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- An outstanding eye for detail, and commitment to consistency
- Solid understanding of grid systems, design systems and layouts
- Must thrive on collaborative teams and be able to take direction in group and 1-on-1 environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and maintain exceptional attention to detail and quality control
- This is a remote position, but candidates must be able to work PST business hours.
To be considered for this position, please provide a link to your portfolio or website, as well as a cover letter including some background as to why you are interested in working for an advertising agency.
Benefits including healthcare, 401K, vacation/PTO policy to be shared in greater detail during the interview process.
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be wary of recruitment and hiring scams. Collier.Simon will never ask you to pay an application fee, equipment fee, or to provide any other type of banking information. If you have any concerns about whether the communications you’ve received are legitimate, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
Collier SimonLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.