Auto Body Estimator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
(For Auto-body business, with long-term potential to own)
Our business is growing, and we need good people to take it to the next level.
Job title: Estimator
Base Compensation: Hourly, Based on Experience and Competitive
Bonus: Commissions, Discretionary Performance
Benefits: Health, 401(k), Employer Match 401(k), PTO, Vacation
Employment type: Full-time
Training: Will be provided, but Autobody Industry experience and CCC One is required.
Location: Sandy, Oregon
• Prepare all estimates in an accurate and efficient matter.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Update customers on the repair process 2x per week.
· Meet with customers dropping off their vehicles (mapping the vehicle)
· Answer phone calls.
· Schedule appointments.
· Perform customer follow ups and coordinate claims with insurance companies.
· Assist owners with high priority projects.
· Provide and complete final paperwork for customers prior to vehicle delivery.
· Submit estimates to insurance companies.
· Order parts.
· Track job progress.
· Receive customer payments.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Auto Body experience (required).
• Knowledgeable using CCC One Estimating 3+ years wanted
• Able to multitask, maintain a positive attitude and is computer literate
• Pays attention to details and is organized.
• Exceptional customer service and communications skills (required), both in person and on the telephone.
• Training and development
• Paid time off
• 401k with company match program and 100% vested with the first contribution
• Medical insurance
• Parts discount for personal vehicles
How to Apply:
· Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-668-1026 or text 503-604-2864 between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm and ask for Rebecca.
· A driving record free of cell phone use or moving violations is required - you will need to obtain a copy of your record by visiting the DMV:
· Please note: You will be one of the first impressions our customers will come in contact with, so we are looking for someone upbeat and ready to sell our company to each and every customer!
This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! If you have the experience but are unsure of your confidence, start by just meeting our team. We strive to lift each other up and help one another become the best that we can be so we can say and believe that “We are Champions””
keywords and hashtags:
#estimator #autobodyrepair #vehiclerepair #bodyshopestimator #repair #estimates #repairs #costestimate #vehicledamage #bodyshopmanager #autobodyshopjobs #autobodyblueprinter #autobodyrepairplanner #autobodydamageestimates #autoadjuster #autoestimator #entryleveljob #firstjob #autobodyshophelper #autobodyshopassistant #autodetailer#champion #cars
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Collide-O-Scope LLC DBA Champion Collison
16639 Champion WaySandy, OR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?