Collicutt Energy Services is currently seeking energetic Sales Representatives to join our growing teams in our Santa Fe Springs and Sacramento locations! We are looking for someone who is eager to get out and develop customer relationships and help grow our client base. We offer hands on training and mentoring to help develop your talents, and a competitive compensation package including a base salary, guaranteed commissions to help you get started, no commission caps, auto allowance, solid group benefits, 401K matching, flexible work arrangements, and paid vacations and holidays to ensure work/life balance!
Benefits: Full-time, defined as working an average of 40 hours per week, eligible for company benefits as defined in the company handbook.
Standard Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Overtime and weekend work may be required. (Hours and work days may vary depending on scheduling demands)
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Growing the existing customer database and developing new relationships
· Quoting sales of power generation products
· Customer satisfaction and creating a positive impact on the community
· Quick response to and resolution of customer needs and concerns, and timely feedback on technical proposals and job status
· Making regular sales calls to accounts at their place of business, job sites, and various on site locations
· Providing customer service and account maintenance initiatives
· Utilizing our pricing structure to quote jobs and day-to-day business
· Introducing product lines through marketing and sales campaigns
· Cold calling on potential new accounts and building new relationships
· Creating yearly sales budgets and forecasts
· Developing long-term relationships with key customers, vendors and associates
· Developing sales strategies and understand company initiatives
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Participating in regular sales team meetings
· Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
· All other duties as assigned
Required experience and skills:
· Previous sales experience and/or proven sales ability
· Power Generation industry experience is an asset
· Effective communication skills with a wide range of people including employees, customers, vendors and associates
· Strong industry specific technical knowledge or the drive and initiative to gain the required technical knowledge
· A self starter who can take initiative to search for new opportunities
· Computer literacy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Clean and valid driver's license and ability to travel internationally
· Ability to pass pre-employment medical/physical testing as well as provide a clean criminal record check
· High level of initiative, strong analytical and decision-making skills, coupled with exceptional negotiation skills
Collicutt Energy places a high value on teamwork, fun, professional growth and providing excellent service to our customers. If you are interested in being a part of the Collicutt team, please submit your resume and cover letter by responding to this ad.
Collicutt follows the principles of equal opportunity in regards to its hiring and promotion procedures. Collicutt does not discriminate based on items such as race, gender, origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal or state law.
No One Gets Hurt ~ We Are Like a Family ~ Do What's Right ~ Do What You Say ~
~ It's Fun to Win ~ Finding a Better Way
Collicutt Energy Services Inc
Why Work Here?Collicutt Energy operates in both Canada and in the United States. At Collicutt Energy, we maintain parts and provide excellent customer service, as well as emergency response service, 24 hours a day. Power generation and service are our core business focus.
Collicutt Energy offers a generous employee benefits package, competitive salary based on experience and a great working environment.