Math & Science Virtual Tutor for High School Students
College Prep Master Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Math & Science Virtual Tutor For High School Students to help our clients excel academically! You will provide non-classroom instruction to students on an individual or group basis.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Document and communicate progress reports
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Sufficient knowledge of core educational subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
College Prep MasterWhy Work Here?
Flexible hours, great satisfaction helping others.
We provide online tutoring for SAT and ACT test prep as well as other high school courses.
EducationView all jobs at College Prep Master