Make lasting relationships while keeping families safe and productive! Be the buffer between the kids and mom and dad so education can continue and parents can provide their professional services. You'll become a treasured help to parents who can also become valuable personal or professional resources!
While you may work with several families, but over time you may become one of their favorites and have the chance to work with just and one or two families exclusively. You will also have first pick of our part-time permanent positions as they come up. .
If you've done babysitting, you can work for us! Include responsibility you have related to children (daycare, camp counselor, youth group or nursery leader, lifeguard) because those experiences are valuable! (Generally you are unsupervised so parents ask us to verify your references).
Most jobs are during daytime working hours and hours can vary each week.
WE ONLY PROVIDE CARE TO HEALTHY FAMILIES AND IF YOU ARE SYMPTOM FREE..
Schedule: Flexible scheduling – choose the three or more weekdays per week that work for you
Location: Phoenix, Scottsdale
Pay: $13.00-$14.00/ hour
Rated as a “Best Places to Work- 2020” Company by Glassdoor
What we have to offer:
- Flexible schedule options with ongoing opportunities: be the first to be considered for various full time, part-time, afterschool or on-call position as they become available
- Legal W2 employment (no 1099 contracting)
- Training, guidance and supportive management
• To be at least 18 years old and are healthy, reliable, punctual, and enthusiastic about working with children
• A minimum of 2 NON-FAMILY references related to working with children (paid or unpaid) included on your application under “Summarize your childcare/role modeling experience”
• Access to a reliable vehicle, with a clean driving record and auto insurance
• Ability to complete an extensive background check
Learn more about us in this Voyage Phoenix article: http://voyagephoenix.com/interview/meet-gary-matsuda-college-nannies-sitters-tutors-north-scottsdale-scottsdale/
College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors North Scottsdale aims for professional development and personal growth in you, the family and within our company. The people we hire have a broad set of personal skills (you don't have to be a college student!) who are ready to tackle the most common childcare and academic problems and make an impact on everyone we meet. Our nannies and tutors are enabled to focus on their work with one student or family and bring a personalized solution to each case, making lives easier and better, one child at a time.
College Nannies and Tutors North Scottsdale