For this middle school student, online classes are isolating, learning is more difficult, she can't interact with classmates and her friendships suffer. You can be that one special person this 10 year old girl will rely on for social support and guidance. So far she does well enough in school but you're needed to help keep it that way! She's relatively self motivated but you might assist in understanding the assignments and see they are completed so the two of you can have free time(either together or individually).
Parents will usually be away at work so you'll be in change of the household, spending one on one time with this middle schooler and maybe pass on some of your wisdom!
Social distancing isn't practical in a home so you must be healthy, take health and safety precautions in the home and also when out in public.
- Oversee morning routine and online classes.
- Help prepare snacks and meals, as well as light housekeeping, and model/train child in age appropriate personal responsibility as needed directed by family
- Practice social distancing and mask wearing in public places
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-2:30pm (flexible end time)
Start: Sept 21
Location: Shea and 87 highway(Beeline hwy), Fountain Hills, AZ
Pay: $13 to $16/Hour
- Legal employment, W2 employment (no contracting)
- Training, guidance, and supportive and responsive management
- Spend your work hours in the best job helping a family during this challenging time and developing relationships!
- To be at least 18 years old
- Child Care Experience (childcare, camp counselor, youth group or nursery leader, lifeguard)
- Minimum of 2 NON-FAMILY references related to working with children (paid or unpaid) include on your application under “Summarize your childcare/role modeling experience”
- Access to reliable transportation, clean driving record and auto insurance
- Ability to complete an extensive background check
About Us: Rated as a “Best Places to Work- 2020” Company by Glassdoor
Learn more about us in this Voyage Phoenix article: http://voyagephoenix.com/interview/meet-garymatsuda-college-nannies-sitters-tutors-north-scottsdale-scottsdale/
College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors North Scottsdale aims for professional development and personal growth in you, the family and within our company. The people we hire have a broad set of personal skills (you don't have to be a college student!) who are ready to tackle the most common childcare and academic problems and make an impact on everyone we meet. Our nannies and tutors are enabled to focus on their work with one student or family and bring a personalized solution to each case, making lives easier and better, one child at a time.
College Nannies and Tutors North Scottsdale