Part Time Nanny Tutor in Scottsdale
College Nannies and Tutors North Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
We know moms are super women but even they need a sidekick. For just half a day each weekday take on their super nice 5 year old daughter and super active 3 year old son. (this family is 'super'.) Engage these energetic and sweet kids while you foster learning, guide activity (including swimming in their pool), and encourage sharing and age appropriate chores and responsibility. Mom will usually be home but you'll be in charge and giving mom a break. We know social distancing isn't always practical in a home with children so you must be healthy, take necessary health safety precautions in the home and also during your personal life.
- Guide a semi-structured daily routine that does not include screens!
- Be culturally sensitive.
- Help prepare them for preschool and pre-K activities including play, reading, arts, crafts and creating fun learning adventures
- Prepare snacks and meals, as well as light housekeeping, and model/train children in personal responsibility of cleaning up and being helpful
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-2pm
Location: 124th Street and Shea, Scottsdale, AZ
Pay: $16 - 18/Hour
- Legal employment – you are a W2 employee (not a contractor)
- Training, guidance, and supportive and responsive management
- Spend your work hours in the best job where you relieve stress for a family and have fun with kids!
We look for:
- Willing to be tested for strep due to impact on one of the children’s health issue (family will pay for test)
- At least 18 years old
- Child care experience (childcare, camp counselor, youth group or nursery leader, lifeguard)
- Minimum of 2 NON-FAMILY references related to working with children (paid or unpaid) include on your application under “Summarize your childcare/role modeling experience”
- A reliable vehicle, with a clean driving record and auto insurance
- Ability to complete an extensive background check
About Us: Rated as a “Best Places to Work- 2020” Company by Glassdoor
Learn more about us in this Voyage Phoenix article: http://voyagephoenix.com/interview/meet-garymatsuda-college-nannies-sitters-tutors-north-scottsdale-scottsdale/
College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors North Scottsdale aims for professional development and personal growth in you, the family and within our company. The people we hire have a broad set of personal skills (you don't have to be a college student!) who are ready to tackle the most common childcare and academic problems and make an impact on everyone we meet. Our nannies and tutors are enabled to focus on their work with one student or family and bring a personalized solution to each case, making lives easier and better, one child at a time.