Midlothian Family looking for Bubbly and Adventurous Nanny!
College Nannies + Sitters - Tampa Bay, FL + Glen Allen, VA Midlothian, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you bubbly, love fishing and being outdoors, as well as crafty and love dance parties?
Then this is the family for YOU! Midlothian family is looking for a nanny to care for two boys, 4YO and 8YO. The ideal candidate is outgoing, fun, someone who is curious about down syndrome and therapies. This candidate is a self-starter, can take direction and run with it. A person who can help the 4YO live his best life, help him with his play and movement based therapy goals. Core duties include: helping with outings, light house keeping, hand-ons assistance with 4YO feeding, eating, bathing, dressing, etc. Be ready to read lots of stories, spend the day fishing, random dance parties and lots of love!
Start Date: May 3rd, 2021 -- or sooner!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 1:00pm - 7:00pm (may have some morning shifts)
· Ability to safely care for child with down syndrome
· Develop, plan, and execute fun and educational activities
· Assist children daily tasks
· Some transportation needed for pick up and/or drop off.
· Light Housekeeping
You do the work. We do the rest.
· Safety First - Peace of mind: Every family is screened for your safety.
· Regular Paychecks - No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
· Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
· On Your Side - Need to change things up with a family? We’re here to help.
· Create relationships. You’ll gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
· A job that rewards you in every way.
· We are looking for a highly creative, engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities, and provide an attentive and safe care environment for the children in your care.
· 3+ year(s) childcare, babysitter or nanny experience.
· Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family homes.
· Minimum age of 18, valid driver’s license
· Hold a high school diploma/GED
· CPR trained or willing to receive training.
· Able to pass a criminal background check
· Must have low COVID risk and following CDC guidelines
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
Thank you for considering College Nannies + Sitters – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families®.
Powered by JazzHR
College Nannies + Sitters - Tampa Bay, FL + Glen Allen, VA
Personal CareView all jobs at College Nannies + Sitters - Tampa Bay, FL + Glen Allen, VA