Weekly Schedule: Mon-Thu 10am-7pm
About the Position
- Attends to children in a professional manner and communicates well with children, family and our agency
- Performs a variety of age appropriate tasks, including but not limited to:
- Dressing, feeding, bathing, overseeing play, preparing food
- Managing behavior, cleaning up after children, providing entertainment and creative, fun activities that are appropriate and applicable
- Assists in development and learning of new skills for children
- Helps with domestic activities related to the care of the children assigned in placement
- Works as a partner with the family as a trusted role model for the children
From the Family
"Our boys love to be read and play! We need someone who is experienced ENGAGING with children, CREATING play-based activities, and HELPING them through developmental milestones!"
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE working with toddlers and are familiar with their milestones.
- Generally available Monday - Thursday 10am-7pm
- Must be active, energetic and love to create HANDS-ON activities for toddlers!
- You have worked at DAYCARE or have had CHILDREN of your own..
- You are ORGANIZED and good at PROBLEM SOLVING.
- You take INITIATIVE to identify household tasks and ASK PERMISSION to complete them.
- You love being a ROLE MODEL and are an AMAZING person who happens to be great with kids.
About Our Company & Culture
We are the largest provider of in-home childcare in the United States. Our Burbank location is locally owned and operated. We employ dozens of caregivers who want the family screening and scheduling support of an agency.
We invest in our employees, starting with on-the-job training and continued mentoring/coaching. Our Burbank location is rapidly growing, and we want our employees to grow with us! We identify candidates who are actively pursuing their own goals and looking for flexible and fun work where they can inspire children in positive ways.
Learn more about us on Instagram @CollegeSittersBurbank
- Resume building experience with a leading, reputable national organization
- A financial history used for building up your credit score
- Legal protection from harassment, non-payment for hours worked and unsafe working conditions
- Opportunity to work with additional families on off-days/weekends
- Paid sick days
- Last minute coverage through College Sitters of Burbank
College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.