College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
College Nannies + Sitters
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Have you worked as a babysitter, daycare worker, nanny, or church nursery volunteer? Are you a retired teacher or teaching professional that is seeking a small environment rather than a classroom? Are you seeking a position that allows you to flex your schedule around school, family, or another part-time position? If so, we welcome you to our Nanny Team, working with a variety of healthy families around your customizable schedule! Full-time and Part-Time positions are now available in Palo Alto and surrounding areas!
As a Nanny you will:
- Care for children in-home, but you will not be required to transport children
- No household duties other than common sense clean-up of your activities or meals with the child
- Support families who need care for children ranging from infants through school age. High demand for care for children under the age of 2!
- Engage children by leading hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and age-appropriate development.
This position provides a customizable work schedule where you can fulfill your passion for caring for children and not waste time looking for work or interviewing for uncertain positions. We’ll get you working according to your schedule and we’ll provide the following, too:
- Receive paid training and a Nanny Kit filled with age-appropriate activities and games that you will bring to childcare assignments.
- Enjoy opportunities to advance in the childcare field, and have first chance to be placed with families seeking one consistent nanny, both full or part-time.
- Paid Sick Time for both Part-Time and Full-Time schedules
- Benefits including Medical Stipend, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Matching funds or Retirement Savings Matching funds for Full-Time work
- Opportunities for mileage stipend, bonuses for excellent feedback, and various contests and get-togethers for support and connection.
- Legal employment on a W-2 including Unemployment Insurance and the ability to build your resume
Experience and education requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age and High School Diploma or GED
- Infant experience to qualify for highest hourly wages
- Experience working with children, paid or unpaid with at least 2 references speaking to childcare work
- Reliable transportation and cell phone
- Your willingness and ability to travel to various homes throughout the area
- Commitment to be communicative and responsive to a staffing supervisor and a bright smile to greet each family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
Please note that during this time of COVID-19, caregivers are expected to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. These families are following these recommended guidelines cautiously.
Powered by JazzHR
College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
AddressPalo Alto, CA
Personal CareView all jobs at College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors