Full-Time Infant Nanny
- Expired: July 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you worked as a babysitter, daycare worker, nanny, or church nursery volunteer? Love to nanny? If so, we welcome you to our Nanny Team, working with a variety of healthy families, gaining full-time hours! The full-time position is now available throughout the city of San Mateo.
- You are at least 18 years old and eligible to work in the US
- You like to engage with kids and have a playful personality
- You have infant care experience and you're able to provide references (from paid or unpaid work)
- You have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- You're already CPR/First Aid certified or willing to get certified + COVID vaccination eligible
This position provides opportunity to fulfill your passion of caring for children and not waste time looking for work or interviewing for uncertain positions. We'll get you working according to your schedule and we'll provide the following, too:
- Competitive hourly wage $19-25 per hour DOE
- Benefits including Medical Stipend, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Matching funds or Retirement Savings Matching funds for Full-Time work
- Paid training + professional development (including CPR/First Aid certification)
- Work within 15-20 miles of your home
- Refferal program
- Commitment to be communicative and responsive to a staffing supervisor and a bright smile to greet each family!
So, what's next? Eager to get started? You could be working as early as next week! Follow these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing families:
- Apply for a position or email email@example.com and tell us about yourself so we can find a perfect opportunity for you!
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your experience and begin to think about the position or the family you might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work, we will be verifying your references, getting your background screens completed and preparing your nanny bag of games, activities and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from meet ups, bonus opportunities, trainings and more. We'll be just a phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work, new positions or promotions that fit your growing skill set.
College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
AddressSan Mateo, CA
Personal CareView all jobs at College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors