Human Resources Generalist
- Posted: over a month ago
Collective Measures is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist to lead in talent acquisition and recruitment, assist with performance management, training / development programs, and all other HR related administration.
- Lead and manage process for in talent acquisition and recruitment processes for assigned roles, including the following:
- Draft, gain approval and manage job postings and creation / revision of job descriptions
- Review resumes, coordinate communication with hiring teams regarding vetting process; schedule interviews and communicate with candidates
- Conduct interviews and prepare notes for internal consideration
- Make job offers and communicate hire / onboarding details with hiring teams
- In conjunction with the VP, design and implement training programs for staff members on a range of topics, including manager training and development, HR compliance topics such as harassment and policies, employee onboarding, etc.
- Assist with development of candidate engagement strategies
- Assist with HR benefit administration, including employee education and assistance
- Assist with employee performance management, including:
- Review and feedback related to preparation and delivery of quarterly and annual employee assessments
- Serve as a resource for managers questions and coaching
- Assist with administration of performance discipline; drafting and implementing performance improvement plans, warnings and terminations
- Gather and analyze data with HR metrics; prepare reports for senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Actively promote and build a healthy and productive culture among employees
_EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist, including recruiting experience in a professional services setting
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives
_ ABOUT COLLECTIVE MEASURES
We are 100% employee-owned, so we have good reason to create a place people want to work. We value curiosity and integrity. We hire people who are authentic, experts at their craft, and genuinely passionate about digital. We have an open-door policy. Positive work-life balance is a top priority. And we consistently carve out time for all-company field trips to build the Collective Measures community.
Collective Measures does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. Candidates must be eligible to work indefinitely in the United States without sponsorship, in order to be hired.
BusinessView all jobs at Collective Measures