Are you looking to grow and develop your own private practice?
Have you been overwhelmed by administrative responsibilities working with insurance companies?
Would you like the benefits of a group practice while maintaining your independence?
At Collective Counseling Solutions, we are seeking a Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) to join our network who is entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and passionate for providing quality mental health services through their own practice!
- Join and develop a collaborative network of mental health practitioners
- Enjoy the freedom of self-employment while receiving clinical and administrative support
- Receive billing, credentialing, and marketing support to establish a growing practice and focus on providing quality client care
- Apply today to Collective Counseling Solutions to learn how you can create the practice that represents you
- Fully licensed to practice independently in TX (Social Worker, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist)
- Eligible and willing to credential with major insurance companies to increase client access to care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Ability to build rapport with clients and maintain clinical records in a timely manner
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for growth
- Credentialing and billing services covered
- Access to network for increased referrals and clinical support
- Full autonomy to develop your own schedule and caseload
Collective Counseling Solutions
Why Work Here?Collective Counseling Solutions was developed by practicing clinicians for clinicians desiring to create opportunities to provide services to clients. Our values of generosity, autonomy, advocacy, collaboration, and accessibility allows for a unique working relationship that fosters passion, growth, flexibility, and creativity within your community. We are looking for therapists who are motivated to create, share, and provide services and develop their own practice.
Passionate and customized support to help you develop the practice you desire.