Are you a bright professional eager to develop your career within the legal field?
If YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for gifted Customer Service Representatives to join a national law firm with an established reputation of supporting the public sector with collection of delinquent government receivables. Our client company is a leader in providing customized collection programs for the public sector clientele.
Location: SW Houston, TX
Pay Range: $14.00 - $15.00 / hr.
Shift: Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; every other Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Position Type: Contract – Hire
Competitive benefits, outstanding training program, and development tools to SUPPORT employees in realizing their highest potential.
- Collects delinquent accounts by locating and contacting customers; establishing repayment terms and schedules
- Supports legal action by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Attain working knowledge of the client’s processes and requirements and be able to communicate in a professional matter
- Ability to effectively handle a high volume of calls while maintaining the client’s and firm’s standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Bilingual - Spanish/English
- At least 2 years of dynamic customer service or collections experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to successfully overcome objections in a short period of time
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey information effectively and professionally
- Must be able to efficiently navigate through multiple systems
- Well organized in taking and processing payments
- Punctuality and good attendance is necessary for handling the high volume of calls
- Ability to work independently and productively without close supervision