Collateral Specialists Inc. (CSI) provides inspection and auditing services to the financial community. Serving the industry for over 15 years, CSI provides services in all 50 states. CSI field inspections include, but are not limited to:
Leasing Inspections - Usually in conjunction with a new equipment lease, CSI verifies that the equipment being financed by a leasing company is at the end user’s place of business. Verification includes confirming serial numbers, taking photos and preparing a short report.
Site Inspections - A service for various lenders, CSI will visit a place of business, prepare a short report and take photos to ascertain that the business is operating, and what competition is nearby.
CSI is seeking part-time representatives to complete field inspections.
- Represent CSI and their customers in a professional manner
- Travel to various businesses and verify collateral on hand, working off an inventory list
- Taking digital photos of equipment and uploading photos to website
- Verifying the existence and accuracy of documents
- Communicate with CSI and customers from site with inspection results
Basic Skills / Requirements
- Reliable Transportation and willingness to travel up to 50 miles from home
- Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized
- Good computer skills
This is a part time position; hours will vary based on customer order requests but generally on the occasional basis. Our field representatives are compensated at competitive rates, and are supported by an excellent staff of account specialists.
Please submit a cover letter and resume expressing your interest in this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of potential personnel. Collateral Specialists Inc. reserves the right to modify this job description at its discretion in order to meet and/or exceed the needs of the business.