Field Inspector - Automotive, Mortgage, and Equipment Inspections
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Collateral Specialists Inc. (CSI) provides inspection and auditing services to the financial community. Serving the industry for over 20 years, CSI provides services in all 50 states.
CSI field inspections include, but are not limited to:
Floor Plan Inspections - Generally at automotive, truck, and construction equipment dealerships, CSI will verify which units financed by the bank are on site. Units not on site will need to be reconciled to ascertain their current status (Sold, On Demo, On Rent, etc.).
Leasing Inspections - Usually in conjunction with a new equipment lease, CSI verifies that the equipment being financed by a leasing company is at the end user’s place of business. Verification includes confirming serial numbers, taking photos, and preparing a short report.
Site Inspections - A service for various lenders, CSI will visit a place of business, prepare a short report and take photos to ascertain that the business is operating, and what competition is nearby.
CSI is seeking part-time representatives to complete field inspections.
- Represent CSI and its customers in a professional manner.
- Travel to various businesses and verify collateral on hand, working off an inventory list.
- Taking digital photos of equipment and uploading photos to a website.
- Verifying the existence and accuracy of documents.
- Communicate with CSI and customers from the site with inspection results.
Basic Skills / Requirements
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel up to 50 miles from home.
- Ability to respond to Account Managers within 24hrs, unless previously marked out.
- Inspectors must have their own camera, or a smartphone with a built-in, high-quality camera.
- Availability during normal working business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 AM-5 PM). The majority of inspections will need to be completed during this time frame.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized
- Good computer skills
This is a part-time position; hours will vary based on customer order requests but generally on an occasional basis. Our field representatives are compensated at competitive rates and are supported by an excellent staff of account specialists.
For more information available, please submit your info through ZipRecruiter or on our website at https://www.csina.com/career/.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of potential personnel. Collateral Specialists Inc. reserves the right to modify this job description at its discretion in order to meet and/or exceed the needs of the business.
CSI offers a comprehensive, experienced team to fulfill your inspection requirements. CSI's senior management has an average of 20 years of experience in the collateral management industry and its all-employee field force is comprised of professional, experienced individuals across the country.
Collateral Specialists Inc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Mortgage Field Inspection jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.