Control Panel Assembler
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
CollabraTech Solutions (CTS) is seeking Control Panel Assemblers to build industrial control panels and wire equipment for our cutting-edge assembly automation and metrology projects. This technician works closely with our engineers and electrical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities by increasing practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the development of world class production equipment.
Perform a wide variety of operations to assemble and build electrical and mechanical subassemblies and final products. Plan, layout and perform wiring and floor assembly, installation of electrical / electronic controls, panels and components for various types and sizes of complex products to achieve daily build schedule and meet or exceed quality/performance targets. Ability to read wiring diagrams, layout components from engineering plans/drawings and complete point-to-point wiring.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviews Control Panel schematics and wiring diagrams together with the Control Panel Shop lead and cognizant Project Engineer. Develops an efficient build plan to meet UL 508a and other industry standards.
• Determines an optimum layout of electrical components on the back panel in accordance with schematic diagrams. Performs point-to-point control panel wiring and inspection.
• Submits suggested drawing and parts lists revisions/corrections through CTS’s change request process.
• Troubleshoots, tests, and checks the completed panels to specific test procedures and CTS control panel check lists.
• Install and wires control panels into automated production machines.
• Occasionally installs or services equipment in the field.
• Provides feedback to CTS’s Controls Engineering department for improvements on the panel layout, component selection and wire routing.
• Visually inspect work performed for quality, cosmetics, workmanship and conformance to drawings
• Verify proper revision levels on job routers, BOM’s and drawings
• Ability to redline documentation to represent as-built condition
• Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Understanding of basic electrical theory.
• Values meaningful, long-standing relationships
• High degree of electro-mechanical aptitude and craftsmanship.
• Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and engineering drawings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to perform to complex requirements
• Excellent customer service skills, including effective listening
• Ability to perform basic electrical testing and troubleshooting
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent problem-solving ability.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office products needed
• High school diploma required, Associates Degree in a technical field preferred
• A minimum 2+ year experience in a manufacturing environment as an electro-mechanical or similar technician; field service experience is a plus
We offer a clean, safe and climate controlled work environment including....
- Competitive Wage, full-time employment, morning shift (6AM-2:30PM) and afternoon shift (2:30PM-11PM), flexible work schedules, overtime opportunities.
- Team oriented work atmosphere; skills development and mentorship.
- Top rated benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life, accident and critical illness insurance, Personal Time Off including vacation, sick and community service.
- Retirement plan (401K).
- Tuition reimbursement plan and on the job technical training.
3451 E Harbour Dr.Phoenix, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?