We are looking to expand our team. If you have experience testing small components or medical device related equipment please apply! This is an electro/mechanical position and requires the ability to work on very small complex components and devices.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
- This position is working with medical devices in a clean room environment.
- Evaluate electronic devices to the component level related to the production process or the quality of final product parts and determine when there is a need for changes to the process.
- Decipher schematics, drawings, diagrams, blueprints and instructions in order to complete assembly and troubleshooting of devices.
- Record information and results about product or electronic performance by detailing testing methods, documenting possible issues and listing specifications.
- Input return information into our database to efficiently track product repair operations
- Partner with mechanical or electrical engineers to fine tune the repair and diagnostic process in the work environment.
- Maintain all equipment and components by performing scheduled maintenance tasks, ensuring calibration of equipment and scheduling replacement when needed.
- Clean room experience is helpful
- Computer skills – MS office spreadsheets
- SMT experience and 3 – 4 years assembly/ testing