Pay: $20-23/hr all hours over 40 are paid at time and a half
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Position: Product Performance Technician- 8:00am-5:00pm
Scope of Position
- Receiving returned product in the lab and, if applicable, ensuring complaint product details match actual product.
- Documenting results of root cause investigations in the appropriate forms in a clear, concise, consistent manner.
- Communicating to management when a root cause investigation or adverse trend points to a deficiency in manufacturing processes or design.
- Participating in reviews of complaint and manufacturing data to ensure the business is aware of product quality issues.
- Obtaining product knowledge of all products the lab is responsible for evaluating.
- Maintaining lab equipment to ensure calibrations and preventative maintenance are performed in a timely manner.
- Providing feedback to management for process improvement.
- Complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintaining positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- 2-year technical or Associate degree in Electrical Technology (preferred) or 1-2 years electrical/electronic experience
- Risk management experience
- Computer knowledge is essential (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and comply with applicable industry regulations and follows company operating procedures, policies, and rules is essential
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, volt meters, & macroscopes
- Strong multitasking skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A solid troubleshooting and root cause analysis skill set in electronics
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on occasion
- Familiarity with computer operating systems
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail