Project Manager / Organizational Change Management Consultant 80215
Location: Menlo Park, CA 94024
We are looking for a OCM Consultant to join the team in Menlo Park, CA 94025. Transformational project that requires an experienced OCM resource with experience in leading manufacturing change initiative and working with support organizations and external stakeholder.
Organizational Change Management Consultant will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT projects meet objectives by increasing adoption and usage. The individual will provide leadership focus on aspects of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structural changes.
OCM Consultant will partner with the business/function to ensure organizational change management is integrated into projects, applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change for business/function.
· Leverage change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change driven by a transformation initiative
· Develop Project OCM Approach documents
· Develop and execution of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, change impacts, and training plan (if applicable)
· Understand, communicate and contribute to the IT organization change program goals and strategies
· Provide leadership and Implement change management process and tools to support adoption of changes
· Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
· Lead change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
· Support the design and delivery of Symphony training programs and associated security role mappings
· Confront and manage conflict in a constructive and timely manner. Highlight issues to the appropriate levels and take ownership to resolve them
Skills/Experience Requirements Include:
· Experience in Organizational Change Management Project Management in Manufacturing
· 3-5 years’ experience required in Project Management
· Ability to develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
· Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery
· Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and to work as part of a geographical diverse team.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
· Competency with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
· Demonstrated strong leadership skills with ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
Collaborative Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer