IT Program Manager- eCommerce
Collaborative LLC Waukegan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Program Manager
· Understand strategic vision and market needs for delivering best in class e-Commerce products
· Manage product development teams through the discovery, ideation, planning, design, and technical development
· Develop prioritization framework to optimize project delivery leveraging velocity to determine estimates for future demand
· Partner with BRMs to understand ongoing project demand and balancing against capacity
· Monitor and manage program and project performance including financials
· Leverage project delivery best practices to build detailed project plans ensuring dependencies and critical path are identified
· 8 yrs experience in delivering large scale IT solutions in an enterprise e-Commerce landscape
· Experience with Marketing, eCommerce, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement
· Knowledge of software development practices (e.g. Agile/Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
· Excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
· Broad IT ability in Agile development, cloud infrastructure, cybersecurity, organization change management, etc.
· Financial skills and process skills
· Experience working in an FDA-regulated business is preferred
JIRA, Agile, Confluence
Excellent communication skills
Multiple vendor management experience
ADM and cloud services
Digital tools and experience
Collaborative LLCWhy Work Here?
Reputable and growing organization with a commitment to company culture and employee satisfaction.
Collaborative has a commitment to loyalty, quality, and strong communication.