National company in the healthcare industry in North Chicago area is hiring an Administrative Assistant / Conference Room Scheduler. For the detail oriented team player, they offer competitive compensation in an innovative work environment.
- Provides resource scheduling support to all levels of employees as requested for conference rooms, conference centers and other resources as needed.
- Provides problem resolution support for all Conference Room related services.
- Provides information and assistance to clients regarding conference room and conference center scheduling and amenities in the rooms.
- Applies business knowledge and experience to identify, recommend and assist in implementing solutions to business problems.
- Works with customers on activities of moderate to high complexity and confidentiality.
- Acts as Back Up Audio/Visual technician troubleshooting onsite issues, maintaining equipment, stocking supplies, and advising client on equipment use and recommended solutions/options.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years minimum experience in scheduling
- Knowledge of Audio Visual equipment and setup a must
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Outlook mail and calendaring)
- Highly organized with attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Background check and drug screen upon hire
APPLY TODAY! We are looking forward to talking with you!