Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Collaborative Construction Solutions, LLC (CCS) has continued to grow and is looking to hire multiple qualified Commercial Superintendents to join our amazing team to work the Phoenix valley. We currently have a large backlog of work from Surprise all the way down to Tucson. (and beyond if you really want to travel).
The right candidate should possess a variety of trade, people, and supervisory skills. CCS is looking for a candidate with strong work ethics and interest in joining a dynamic team. The appropriate candidates must meet CCS's requirements for safety and professionalism in addition to being very knowledgeable in the field of construction.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in Commercial Construction Supervision.
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading.
- Superintendents need to be able to complete small to large construction projects for a wide variety of customers. Superintendents need to be able to direct, coordinate and QC the activities of trade groups such as carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters.
Compensation will vary with experience and abilities, however, overall will generally fall between $90,000.00 and $130,000.00 annually (possibly more for the right candidate). A company Truck may be offered to those with a good driving record. We provide you with all the general office needs such as Laptop, Cell Phone, Printer, Hotspot.... etc. We pay 100% of the employees Medical, Dental and Vision (it is a great Regence Blue shield plan) you may add your family at your expense. We offer our employees a retirement plan after one year of service with 3% matching. In addition we also offer a PTO/sick leave.
Collaborative Construction Solutions, LLC
Get fresh Commercial Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.