Are you ready to take your career to the NEXT LEVEL?!
Want to join an AMAZING team working daily to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities??
Come join our incredible team in LAS VEGAS, NV!!
We have $$ COMPETITIVE PAY $$ and prioritize a healthy work/life balance!
We are waiting for YOU!
The RBT provides one-on-one applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to CARE clients under the direct supervision of a CARE BCBA.
SO. MANY. BENEFITS!!
- HIGHLY competitive pay!
- !! SIGN-ON BONUS for already credentialed RBTs !!
- Robust medical & benefits package
- Major medical, dental, vision, life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 (seven) Company Holidays
- Ongoing training & proactive supervision
- Professional development and team-building events
- Responsive and supportive management
- AMPLE opportunity for advancement
- SALARIED POSITIONS available for highly-skilled RBTs!
- Internships for those seeking BCBA / BCaBA certification
- Support for newly certified RBTs
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) certified RBT (Training provided if needed)
- Current RBT certificate on file with CARE
- Maintain RBT certification
- Maintain CPR certification (every 2 years)
- Maintain HIPAA compliance training (annual)
- Valid driver’s license (on file)
- Valid automobile insurance (on file)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Acquire continuing education credits in alignment with CARE requirements
- Obtain and maintain current professional liability insurance (optional)
- Maintain practice parameters within individual scope of competence
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct, one-on-one behavior analytic services to CARE clients
- Attend regular supervision sessions with assigned BCBA for each client
- Report changes in behavior unsuccessful programs directly to assigned BCBA supervisor for each client
- Strictly adhere to treatment plan written by BCBA supervisor for each individual client
- Assist with skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Maintain and keep track of individual schedule
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with children
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels
- Ability to adapt and effective manage change
- Ability to understand and adhere to company policies, procedures and practices
CARE is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Vet. For more information about CARE, please visit our website: www.educatorscare.com.