Are you ready to take your career to the NEXT LEVEL?!
Want to join an amazing team working daily to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities??
Come join our incredible team in Bremerton, WA!!
We have $$ COMPETITIVE PAY $$ and prioritize a healthy work/life balance!
We are waiting for YOU!
The RBT provides one-on-one applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to CARE clients under the direct supervision of a CARE BCBA.
SO MANY BENEFITS!
- HIGHLY competitive pay!
- !! SIGN-ON BONUS for already credentialed RBTs !!
- Robust medical & benefits package
- Major medical, dental, vision, life
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Holidays
- Ongoing training & proactive supervision
- Professional development and team-building events
- Responsive and supportive management
- Considerable opportunity for advancement
- Salaried positions available for highly-skilled RBTs!
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAM for those seeking BCBA / BCaBA certification
- Support for newly certified RBTs
The RBT is expected to deliver one-on-one ABA services and acquire CARE RBT continuing education units (CEU) annually as aligned with the RBT level. The RBT will also have the following requirements:
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) certified RBT (Training provided if needed)
- Current RBT certificate on file with CARE
- Maintain RBT certification
- Maintain CPR certification (every 2 years)
- Maintain HIPAA compliance training (annual)
- Valid driver’s license (on file)
- Valid automobile insurance (on file)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Acquire continuing education credits in alignment with CARE requirements
- Obtain and maintain current professional liability insurance (optional)
- Maintain practice parameters within individual scope of competence
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct, one-on-one behavior analytic services to CARE clients
- Attend regular supervision sessions with assigned BCBA for each client
- Report changes in behavior unsuccessful programs directly to assigned BCBA supervisor for each client
- Strictly adhere to treatment plan written by BCBA supervisor for each individual client
- Assist with skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Maintain and keep track of individual schedule
- Report cancelled appointments directly to supervising BCBA for each client
- Submit timesheets and convert appointments within 24-hours of each session * Complete session note for each session within 24-hours of service provision
- Complete a minimum of four (4) CARE RBT continuing education units annually
- Attend required meetings and training
- Proactively seek out CARE training for skills outside individual competency
- Seek assistance and collaboration from CARE team members when needed
- Ability to travel within 30 mile radius of assigned area
- Perform other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with children
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels
- Ability to adapt and effective manage change
- Ability to understand and adhere to company policies, procedures and practices
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Employee must be physically able to lift 35 lbs. on a daily basis, squat, move up and down from the floor multiple times per hour and run for at least 25 yards
- Position involves possible contact with bodily fluids such as saliva, mucus, urine, bowel movements and blood
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to sit on floor
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasional exposure to bloodborne pathogens or potentially infectious materials (bodily fluids)
CARE is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Vet. For more information about CARE, please visit our website: www.educatorscare.com.
Collaborative Autism Resources and Education
Why Work Here?Collaborative Autism Resources and Education (CARE) is a group of multi-disciplinary professionals working together with a shared vision to deliver individualized behavior analytic programming through consistent collaboration. CARE provides in-home and community-based ABA programming that is carefully designed and individualized to teach appropriate behavior and independent skills to our clients.
CARE offers a highly competitive salary and benefits, along with opportunities for advancement and professional development!