Collaborative Autism Resources and Education (CARE) is a group of multi-disciplinary professionals working together with a shared vision to deliver individualized behavior analytic programming through consistent collaboration. CARE provides in-home and community-based ABA programming that is carefully designed and individualized to teach appropriate behavior and independent skills to our clients. Our team is comprised of leaders with extensive experience working across all ages and environments. We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Marketing Specialist to join our team in Houston, Texas.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for identifying and driving growth opportunities across the agency and supporting business development initiatives. The Marketing Specialist will utilize various platforms, including social media to develop and deliver marketing campaigns and build CARE’s brand awareness. This individual will also be responsible for analyzing marketing, competitor offerings and other information relevant to the agency’s marketing and strategic objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and manage marketing campaigns. Provide insight to leadership team throughout each project or campaign, which includes monthly marketing reports, campaign tracking and analysis
· Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including market trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data. Provide interpretation of analysis, both quantitative and qualitative, along with recommendations to help guide leadership with direction of agency related marketing and business development activities
· Develop new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of industry and competitor market data. Track marketing strategy results and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
· Work closely with finance to successfully maintain and deploy marketing budgetary dollars to achieve growth projections
· Manage social media content, platforms, and agency website content. Analyze website and social media traffic patterns and increase
· Proactively cultivate and manage consulting relationships with school districts, regional education centers, state and federal entities, community agencies, and organizations with wrap around services to build network and agency referrals
· Build and establish relationships with higher level institutions, clinics and entities providing transitional support post high school
· Assist with writing and responding to RFPs, proposals, grants, and other business development opportunities
· Partner with Regional Directors and designated team members to develop branding ideas, advertising strategies, graphic designs, promotional materials, and appropriate media channels for delivery
· Serve as the resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
· Adjust marketing plans as needed in response to data analysis and tracking efforts
· Manage professional memberships, sponsorships, and conference participation
· Coordinate and manage event planning for agency (i.e.: outings, holiday parties and social activities). Develop strategies for promoting events and recognizing employees
· Work closely with leadership team to develop communication strategies. Assist with content development for agency newsletters, articles, and correspondence. Prepare materials for key topics, workshops and events involving agency sponsorship or participation
· Provide support to leadership team on various initiatives and administrative needs
· Travel to agency events, workshops and conferences as needed
· Assist with developing recruitment materials, branded templates, and marketing collateral. Ensure agency branding is consistent for all marketing materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· One to three years of marketing experience
· Experience with campaign management, database software tools and analytical methodology
· Familiarity with a variety of statistical and data mining techniques
· High level of innovation and creativity
· Ability to formulate and make recommendations, and implement recommendations
· Ability to interpret and analyze an array of data in a variety of forms and leverage it for marketing purposes
· Critical thinking, quantitative problem-solving skills
· Strong mathematical skills for analyzing marketing results, statistics, and data from campaigns and other marketing related work
· Strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills
· Self-starter and highly motivated to excel. Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor and in a team environment
· Organizational agility. Ability to effectively manage projects and tasks with competing deadlines and changing priorities
· Exceptional verbal and communication skills, along with excellent listening skills. Demonstrated ability to probe and ask follow-up questions to confirm understanding
· Professional presentation and demeanor
· Ability to travel as needed for business related events
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Advanced knowledge of Google Documents.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience using various on-line and digital marketing platforms
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This job operates in a remote work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, smart phones, office phones, photocopiers and filing systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds. Specific vision characteristics required by this position include close vision, adjust focus, and view of a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirement to Careers@educatorscare.com.
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.