We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for completing tasks as outlined below including administration and development of the clinical schedule with the assistance of the Regional Director and/or area clinical leadership to promote efficiency of clinical operations in their assigned area.
- Maintain clinical schedule in assigned location on a daily basis
- Conduct compliance checks for attendance policy
- Make schedule changes
- Communicate efficiently with area personnel regarding schedule
- Maintain and update personnel records in assigned area
- Maintain and track client records in assigned area
- Create materials as requested by Chief Operating Officer, Clinical Director, Regional Directors, and others as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials, books, curriculums, and resources purchased by CARE and available in the CARE Materials Library for company-wide distribution.
- Update CARE Materials Library regularly to display materials available to each service location or individual.
- Respond to materials requests in a timely manner
- Distribute materials in a timely manner within 48 business hours of approved request
- Track delivery of materials to their destinations.
- Maintain accurate records of item ownership and loss
- Provide administrative support as needed and requested by the Regional Director in the assigned area.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Previous administrative assistant experience (preferred)
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Current HIPAA compliance training (annual)
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to understand and adhere to established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Proficient on Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google systems (email / drive), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and other technology as required
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of various teams and committees
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement and make sound decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Able to work effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong documentation skills.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Works well in groups problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization's goals and values. Benefits organization through outside activities. Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Meets commitments
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Works efficiently and effectively. Responds with a sense of urgency.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, printers, and laminators.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move items up to and beyond 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Vet. For more information about CARE, please visit our website: www.educatorscare.com.